LOGO DESIGN & CREATION
LUCAS LUCAS, LLC Logo Design & Creation for business branding, business cards, letterhead, advertisements, flyers or website graphic design/display. In most cases the design process requires a number of iterations in order to come up with a finished design/product.
The more specific that you can be as to a number of critical factors (on the front-end); the shorter the time frame and the fewer number of iterations required to reach exactly what you are looking for (an image that is distinctive and 'uniquely your own').
Please consider the following six factors:
(1) The specific graphic elements or images that you would like to include in your graphic design (logo);
(2) Any specific graphic elements or images would you like to AVOID in your graphic design (logo);
(3) Specific colors, or combinations of colors, that you would like your graphic design to include or exclude;
(4) Please provide a brief business description of your company and its mission in a format that will allow the designer to gain a sense of your company that he can translate graphically. This will assist the designer in creating a logo that complements your business;
(5) Please provide any references of specific logos that you like or find graphically pleasing, so that your designer can get a sense of your creative tastes; and
(6) If you have any specific ideas or graphic concepts in mind that you would like to use as a starting point, no matter how rough (sketches are very helpful), please email them to: R1LLC@Outlook.com
We work diligently with you in order to come up with a finished product that you find pleasing and that your customers will find exciting.
‘Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic‘ (Clarke’s Third Law) • Sir Arthur C. Clarke, CBE, FRAS ‘Profiles of The Future‘, 1961 • British science fiction writer, science writer, inventor, undersea explorer, and television series host (16 December 1917 – 19 March 2008).